Admissions have started in Delhi government schools from class VI to class IX. The admission process is starting from today that is 11th April 2022. The admission process will be completed in three phases. In this, in the first phase, the parents of the students will have to register between April 11 and May 2.
Parents can take the registration form for admission from nearby Sarvodaya Vidyalaya. Apart from this, they can also download the registration form from the official website of the Education Department of Delhi, edudel.nic.in.
Parents who want to apply online can fill the online registration form by visiting the official website of the Education Department, edudel.nic.in. The registration for the second phase of admission will start from June 1. At the same time, the registration of the third phase will be started from July 16.
Parents will have to fill the personal details related to the student in the registration form. Like parents name, date of birth, aadhar number, bank account number. For more information, parents can visit the official website of the Education Department.
While filling the registration form for parental admission, keep the below mentioned documents with you
- Passport size photograph of the student
- Birth Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Marksheet of previous class
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate of Disability Category for Disabled Students
Take care of these things
- Admission of students will be done through draw mode.
- The list of students selected for the morning shift will be released on May 4 at 11 am.
- At the same time, the list of selected students for the evening shift will be released on May 4 itself at 3 pm.
- After the release of the list, the selected students will be admitted in all the schools between May 5 and May 13.
- If the seats in the schools remain vacant, the students on the waiting list will be admitted between May 17 and May 19.
- If the reserved category seats remain vacant, then the students of the unreserved category will be admitted to those seats.
Parents can submit the registration form from Monday to Saturday from 8:30 AM to 11 AM in morning shift schools and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM in evening shift schools.
Next Read: KVS Admission Date extended