There is relief news for the subscribers of EPFO that is Employees Provident Fund Organization. Especially for such subscribers who have not yet got their EPF account e-nomination. EPFO has informed in the latest update that now the subscribers can get their e-nomination done even after December 31, 2021.
It is necessary for every EPF subscriber to do e-nomination of his account. For this, December 31, 2021 was the last deadline and from January 1, 2022, new laws were to be implemented on the EPF account.
It must be known that those who do not update their e-nominee, they will be deprived of insurance and pension benefits worth lakhs. EPFO had told through a tweet on Wednesday that subscribers can do their e-nomination even after December 31, 2021.
What is the process of e-nomination –
- First of all go to the official website of EPFO epfindia.gov.in Member Portal Service- https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- From here you have to go to the ‘For Employees’ option by clicking on the ‘Service’ option.
- From here go to ‘Membaer UAN/Online Service (OCS/OTP)’.
- After this you will have to login by entering UAN and password.
- Here you have to select the option of ‘E-nomination’ in the Manage tab.
- After saving in the Provide Details tab, you will have to fill the family details. You can create more than one nominee. In the nomination details, you have to tell how much share you are giving to which nominee.
- After this you have to click on ‘Save EPF Nomination’ and click on ‘E-sign’ to generate OTP. This OTP will come on your mobile number linked with Aadhaar. Enter this and complete your e-nomination process.