PMJJBY Scheme: The Indian government operates a number of programmes to help its people. The Government of India has launched one such programme, known as the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana. The Life Insurance Corporation of India, along with other commercial and public sector banks, launched this programme. According to PMJJBY, if an applicant passes away before age 55 for any cause, the government will give his nominee life insurance coverage worth ₹2,00,000.
Age Criteria and Maturity Period
The minimum age for citizens to participate in this Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is 18 years, while the maximum age is 50 years. The minimum and maximum ages for citizens to participate in the insurance scheme are 18 and 50, respectively. This policy has a 55-year maturity. The Government of India’s PMJJBY plan is excellent; not only will it provide insurance for the poor and disadvantaged, but it will also benefit their children in the long run by providing them with a sizable sum of money. This Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Yojana offers benefits to interested citizens of the nation.
How To Apply for PMJJBY
- Visit the official website of Jan Suraksha
- Download the PMJJBY Application Form PDF
- Fill all the information asked in the form
- Submit it to the bank where your active savings bank account is opened
Benefits of PMJJBY
- This Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is available to citizens of the nation between the ages of 18 and 50.
- In accordance with this plan, PMJJBY is given each year to the policyholder’s family upon the policyholder’s passing.
- Possibly renewed. The annual premium for this scheme’s member would be Rs 330. There will be a 2 lakh rupee life insurance policy.
- The candidate must submit an application under this programme in order to receive PMJJBY benefits.
- The yearly payment for this plan must be paid on or by May 31 of each year for which coverage is provided.
- The insurance may be renewed by depositing a lump sum payment of the entire annual premium coupled with a self-declaration of good health if the annual premium cannot be deposited before this date.
Enrolling in PMJJBY
You must be certain of this that you have enough money in your account to cover the premium. To join the plan, submit the consent form and the auto-debit of the premium payment after that. Along with the correctly completed application form, attach the consent documents.