- Advertisement -
HomeCURRENT AFFAIRSBUSINESSTop 5 stocks of the day: From Bajaj Auto to HCL Tech,...

Top 5 stocks of the day: From Bajaj Auto to HCL Tech, these stocks gained more than 1.59%, checkout other profitable stocks here

The top gainers include Bajaj Auto, Hero MotoCorp, M&M, Grasim Industries, and HCL Tech.

Top 5 stocks of the day: Bajaj Auto, Hero MotoCorp, M&M, Grasim Industries, and HCL Tech are the biggest gainers, while BPCL, Asian Paints, HUL, Jio Financial, and Tata Consumer Products were the biggest losers. FMCG, oil and gas, electricity, and real estate all experienced declines of 0.4–1 percent, while the sectors of car, bank, pharma, and information technology witnessed gains of 0.3–1 percent. The midcap and smallcap indices on the BSE finished higher.

Sensex and NSE Nifty50

The Nifty was up 89.20 points or 0.44 percent at 20,192.30 at closure, and the Sensex was up 319.63 points or 0.47 percent at 67,838.63. 1872 shares increased in price, 1649 shares decreased, and 145 shares were steady. On September 15, benchmark indices closed the day higher, with Nifty coming in close to 20,200.

Top 5 stocks of the day

Name of companies Change Volume
Bajaj-Auto 6.29%16,89,829
Hero MotoCorp 2.25%9,49,607
Grasim Industries 1.99%16,66,149
HCL Tech 1.60%42,86,280

Ashok Leyland forms JV with TVS Mobility

A joint venture (JV) business between Ashok Leyland and TVS Mobility Private Limited has been agreed upon, with TVS Mobility providing 50.1% of the company’s capital and Ashok Leyland providing the remaining 49.9%. Subject to meeting certain requirements and concluding agreements, the company will invest up to Rs 40 crores in the proposed JV Company over the course of one or more tranches. Additionally, the business and the state of Uttar Pradesh inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the establishment of a new integrated commercial vehicle bus manufacturing facility in Uttar Pradesh with an initial investment of Rs 200 crore.

Disclaimer: (This information is provided solely for informational purposes. It is important to note that investing in the market or a business idea involves market risks. Before investing money as an investor/ owner/ partner, always consult an expert. DNP News Network Private Limited never advises to invest money on stocks or any specific business idea. We will not be liable for any financial losses.)

Also Read: Gold Rate Today: Price of yellow metal rises to the seventh heaven while silver halts. These are the prices from Delhi to Bangalore

Keep watching our YouTube Channel ‘DNP INDIA’. Also, please subscribe and follow us on FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM, and TWITTER

Enter Your Email To get daily Newsletter in your inbox

- Advertisement -

Latest Post

Latest News

- Advertisement -