Almonds are very beneficial for the body. They help in children’s mental development and boost their memory. Eating almonds in winter keeps the body warm. Almonds are also known to contribute to the better development of the brain. Eating almonds strengthens bones and teeth.
Here is a list of other benefits of eating almonds in winter.
1. Increases immunity: Eat almonds to boost your immunity during the Covid-19 pandemic. Packed with essential vitamins and minerals, almonds help in boosting the immune system. Almonds are rich in nutrients and thus protect the body against blood clotting. Almonds are also a good source of protein and iron.
2. Provides energy: Almonds can also be included in your daily diet as a healthy snack. Almonds are rich in vitamins that provide instant energy. Loaded with magnesium, almonds relieve us from fatigue.
3. Strengthen bones: Rich in calcium, eating almonds make your bones stronger. Children are advised to eat almonds to improve bone health.
4. For Better IQ: The protein found in almonds helps in repairing the brain cells. Almonds contain vitamin E and omega 3 fatty acids that keep the brain healthy. Rich in magnesium, almonds improve the overall neural health and keep the nervous system healthy.
5. Enhances memory: As we have already learnt that almonds are very important for overall health of the brain, they go a long way in improving memory retention. It contains vitamin E that improves focus and preserves memory for a longer duration.