UP Ration Card New Rules: Cards of ineligible ration card holders are being canceled in Uttar Pradesh. Yogi government has made preparations for action against ineligible ration card holders. Meanwhile, CM Yogi has instructed the officials that the ration of any needy should not be stopped. If this happens, then action can also be taken against the officers.
CM Yogi gave instructions
After the order of CM Yogi, information is being given by the district administration to every village in this regard. The government says that by taking advantage of the free ration scheme by ineligible people, the common poor families have to remain deprived of the schemes. People have been warned by the government that if the ineligible has a ration card, then surrender it. Failure to do so may result in strict legal action against them.
Issuing instructions regarding the ration card, CM Yogi has asked the officials to conduct at least three levels of investigation in all the districts of the state. Ration cards of ineligible people should be canceled after investigation. If the ration card of any needy is canceled, then the officials will be responsible for it. He instructed the officers that all the needy should get ration according to the standard.
Which people’s ration card will be canceled?
- Whose family pays income tax.
- There are four wheelers (from car to tractor included) in the family.
- Harvester used for farmering.
- If there’s air condition in the house.
- If there’s a generator set of 05 kW or more in the house.
- More than 5 acres of irrigated land in the name of anyone in the family.
- More than one arms license in the family.
- Government benefits such as pensioners.
- Contract job.
- 100 square meters in urban or rural areas. There should not be a pucca house built in it.
- Those having business space of 80 square meters will be ineligible for the ration card.