The Jee Main Result 2021 will be declared soon by the National Testing Agency, NTA, All the candidates are requested to check the NTA JEE Main 2021 session 4 results on the official website, i.e., jeemain.nta.nic.in. The session 4 exams for JEE Main 2021 were conducted on August 26, 27, 31, and September 1, 2, 2021.
The provisional answer keys for Paper 1 (BE/Btech) along with the question paper with recorded responses on the website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in for candidates to challenge.The JEE (Main) is being conducted in multiple Sessions (February/March/April/May 2021) for admissions in the next academic session. As per the sources, there are high chances of students scoring a perfect 300/300 this time. Along with this, about ten students are likey to secure Rank 1 in JEE Main Result 2021.
How to check JEE Main 2021 Session 4 result
1. Go to the official website of NTA JEE Main 2021, jeemain.nta.nic.in.
2. Click on the link ‘JEE Main Session 4 Result 2021’.
3. You will be redirected to a new page.
4. Enter your name and roll number, and click on ‘Submit’.
5. Your JEE Main result will be displayed on the screen.
6. Download the result and take a for future use.
The JEE Main 2021 result will be compiled on the basis of the final answer key declared. There shall be no provision for re-evaluation of the score. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
No Score/Rank Card will be dispatched to the candidates and the candidates are advised to download their Score/Rank Cards from the JEE (Main) website: www.nta.ac.in / jeemain.nta.nic.in only