In a recent development, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has extended the registration date for KVS Class 1 Admission 2022. Earlier the last date to apply was April 11 which has been extended to April 13, 2022. Official notice informing the same has been uploaded on the official website of KVS on kvsangathan.nic.in.
The decision came after the Delhi High Court’s order to extend the last date for the applications to Class 1 in Kendriya Vidyalayas for the academic session 2022-2023.
KVS Class 1 Admission 2022: How to apply
- Visit the official website at kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the registration link
- Registration (sign-up) of first-time user
- Login (sign-in) to the admission application portal
- Filling in admission application form and uploading documents
- Keep the hard copy of the same for future reference.
To apply for the admission process of KVS Class 1 Admission 2022-23, a number of specified documents need to be uploaded. These include
- A valid mobile number with Indian SIM card,
- A valid email address,
- A digital photograph or scanned photograph of the child seeking admission (JPEG file of size at most 256KB),
- A scan copy of the child’s birth certificate (JPEG or PDF file of size at most 256KB),
- Details of government certificate in case you are applying under economically weak section,
- Transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials will be used in the application.
- PwD certificate, if applicable.
- Proof of relationship for grandchildren of Members of Parliament and PSU employees, KVS employees.
- Category certificate (SC, ST, etc), if applicable.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees.
- Proof of Residence.
- For more details, visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan(KVS), kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in.