Shocking news has come out about Bollywood actor Salman Khan. Last night Salman Khan was bitten by a snake. This incident happened when Salman Khan was at Panvel farm house. However, Salman health is said to be fine right now. But he had to go to the hospital for treatment late at night.
The night of 25 December was very heavy for Salman Khan. The actor was bitten by a snake at the Panvel farm house. Before it was too late, he was immediately admitted to the hospital for treatment. Salman visits M.G.M of Kamothe, Navi Mumbai for treatment. He was admitted to the hospital.
According to sources, Salman Khan was celebrating his birthday with friends at Panvel Farm House. During the conversation, he realized that something pricked in his hand. After this, when he turned his eyes here and there, he saw a snake. Seeing the snake, Salman Khan got scared and immediately started shouting for help. He reached the hospital at three o’clock in the night. He was discharged after being in the hospital for about 6 to 7 hours.
According to the report, Salman Khan farm house is quite big, around which there are dense forests. Salman Khan had earlier also seen snakes near the farm house, after which he had also instructed the caretakers of the farm house to be careful.
Notably the snake was not poisonous. Now Salman is out of danger and feeling fine.