HomeENTERTAINMENTEk Villain Returns Review: John Abraham-Arjun Kapoor starrer should not have Returned;...

Ek Villain Returns Review: John Abraham-Arjun Kapoor starrer should not have Returned; A Total Disaster?

Ek Villain Returns Review: While 10 per cent of them are calling it the best ‘Return’. The other 90 per cent of you think that this film is Ridiculous, misogynistic and something not expected out of Mohit Suri.
The film starring John Abraham, Arjun Kapoor, Disha Patani and Tara Sutaria has finally been Released. And like we mentioned earlier, it is getting a negative response.
While the first part, which was released about eight years back, starring Sidharth Malhotra and Shraddha Kapoor in the lead, was a box office success. But it doesn’t seem the same way for the sequel!

The Plot:

Ek Villain Returns follows the story of two villains, with John Abraham and Arjun Kapoor essaying negative roles. This is the story of revenge as well as redemption and revolves around four lives. Where Aarvi (played by Tara Sutaria) is an upcoming singer who wishes to become famous. Gautam Mehra (played by Arjun Kapoor) is a rich spoilt brat who falls for Aarvi, further helping her achieve her goal. Then there is Bhairav (played by John Abraham) who is a cab driver and falls for Rasika (played by Disha Patani) who is a sales girl, working in a departmental store.
On the contrary, a lot of young girls are murdered by their one-sided lovers. Carried on by a villain, who is the ‘messiah’ of these lover boys.
So in this story, the audience has to guess, who is the actual VILLAN and HERO.

Must Watch: Rama Rao on Duty Review: A Wasted effort by Ravi Teja and the Makers?


So basically the makers have stretched the first part of the film and the script seems a total waste, before the interval. But yes, it is after the interval when the movie actually kicks in. If they would have maintained that graph in the first half as well, then this ‘Return’ could have been a success.

While The first film had some interesting songs, especially ‘Teri Galliyan,’. But this time the song has a new version in the sequel and it doesn’t create the same impact. The rest of the songs aren’t even worth mentioning.

This kinda outcome is really not expected out of Mohit Suri.

Keep watching our YouTube Channel ‘DNP INDIA’. Also, please subscribe and follow us on FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM, and TWITTER.

Enter Your Email To get daily Newsletter in your inbox

- Advertisement -

Latest Post

Latest News

- Advertisement -