Vastu Tips: Money is an important aspect of all of our lives. It brings comfort, security and even happiness for some. There are copious amounts of wealth in the world, therefore, what should stop you from having a small part of that? Vastu Shastra believes that there might be some daily layout practices that people follow in their homes that are an obstruction to receiving wealth.
How does Vastu Shastra work?
Vastu Shastra is the ancient principles that are about certain layouts and patterns that should be followed to bring positivity and success in life. This makes use of nature’s elemental energies that are caused by certain alignment and geometry.
How to bring wealth into your life
To bring wealth into your life, follow these 5 Vastu tips
- The northeast corner of your house should not have anything that may ward, Lord Kuber, the god of prosperity and wealth, away. These objects include toilets, shoe racks and dustbins. This is also a place where a Kuber Yantra can be kept, which brings forth the lord, leading to wealth.
- Dustbins should be especially placed in the west or southeast of the house, as otherwise, they can obstruct the incoming wealth. Along with this, toilets in the northeast or west corners can also bring negativity to life.
- Water objects such as aquariums are to be kept in the northeast direction of the house. However, make sure the water is changed as unclean water could cause adverse effects. Moreover, big tanks should also be avoided. They can bring health issues.
- Any form of pipe or water leakage should be fixed immediately. It can lead to money loss.
- Bring positivity by lighting incense sticks on the temple and ringing a bell, which can induce positive energy in the house.
Disclaimer – This material, including advice, provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for a qualified medical opinion. Take the methods, and claims mentioned in this article as suggestions only; DNP India does not confirm or refute them. Consult a doctor before implementing any such suggestions/ treatment/medicine/diet.