Vastu Tips: Vastu Shastra has underlined various rules for spacial geometry in a house to achieve utmost success in various facets of life, such as love, money, career, health and so on. These are taken from ancient Hindu scriptures that have been followed to date. However, as the world takes on a brand new age of digital age, it marks human evolution’s peak. Therefore many digital vastu tips are to be followed while starting your own digital space like, websites and so on.
What is Vastu Shastra
Vastu Shastra is an ancient set of principles of design philosophy, which believes that in a natural environment, a certain layout of artificial buildings and spaces keeps a balance in nature, bringing positivity to life. Whereas, certain layouts that do not adhere to these rules can bring negativity.
In this day and age, everything is digital and one does not even need to move from their house to have a multi-million career. Not only this but everything can be done with the use of digital tools. Therefore, according to Vastu Shastra, certain Vastu tips need to be followed in the digital realms as well. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
Vastu Tips for the digital realm
- The structure and layout of the website should be according to the cardinal directions.
- The colours chosen for the app or website should be Vastu-friendly
- Try using concepts that show the balancing of the core elements of nature
- Everything on the website should be organised for the T to bring out maximum positivity.
- The design of the website or app should not be cluttered. Instead, a minimal and clutter-free design should be followed
- It is also important to receive user feedback to not only understand the shortcomings of the app or website but help make it better.
In conclusion, starting a digital page can be daunting but by using the correct vastu tips, one can avoid a lot of negativity.
Disclaimer – This material, including advice, provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for a qualified medical opinion. Take the methods, and claims mentioned in this article as suggestions only; DNP India does not confirm or refute them. Consult a doctor before implementing any such suggestions/ treatment/medicine/diet.