The result of matriculation examination will be announced by BSEB today at 3 pm. Students will be able to check their results by visiting the official websites of BSEB at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in and biharboardonline.com. To check the result, it is mandatory for the students to have their admit card, in which they can check their result with the help of given roll number, registration number and date of birth.
At the same time, Bihar Board has also issued a helpline number to help the students. If students face any problem while checking their result, they can contact on this helpline number 6122230009. On the other hand, if students see any kind of mistake in their result, you can still call on this helpline number. Along with this, the board has also issued this email id firstname.lastname@example.org for the students, through which students can also contact about their problems.
Last year, about 4,13,087 students had passed in the first division in the Bihar Board class 10th examination. At the same time, about 5,00,615 students passed from the second division and 3,78,980 students from the third division.
Students check result like this
- First of all, students go to the official website of BSEB at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
- After this click on the link ‘BSEB 10th Result 2022’.
- Now enter your roll number, registration number in the given box and then click on submit button.
- After this, your 10th result will appear on the screen in front of you.
- Now check your result properly and download it.
- You should also take a print out of it for future reference.