Teachers’ Day 2022: On September 5, India commemorates National Teachers’ Day. It also commemorates the birth anniversary of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, India’s second President, and a well-known educationist. Teachers’ Day is observed on several days around the world, with India honoring its teachers on September 5. This day honors all of the teachers who shaped us into better people, had an impact on our lives, and inspired us to achieve better. They could be your school teachers, older siblings, or even your parents.
If you and your loved ones are celebrating Teachers’ Day, we have compiled a list of best wishes, greetings, and pictures for you to share with your teachers on Instagram, WhatsApp, and other social media platforms on this special day.
Wishes, Greetings & Images for Teachers’ Day 2022
- If our parents give us life, our teachers taught us how to live it to the utmost. Happy Teachers’ Day to all the dedicated teachers all over the world.
- Good teachers are rare to come by, and we were extremely fortunate to have you as our teacher. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- Today I honor you for being selfless, devoted, diligent, and the wisest person in our class. I am thankful to be your student. Happy National Teacher’s Day!
- I will always be grateful to you for helping to mold me into the person I am today! Happy Teachers’ Day!
- We’d be lost without you. Thank you for leading us, encouraging us, and molding us into the people we are today. Teachers have a wonderful day.
- Your lessons will never be forgotten in my thoughts. Happy Teachers’ Day!
You have a unique ability to inspire young people like me. More teachers like you are needed in our life. Happy Teachers’ Day!
You gave us all the skills and resources we needed to dream big. You have been a godsend in our lives. Happy Teachers’ Day!
A teacher improves the world via their hard work and dedication. Happy Teachers’ Day!
Words cannot adequately describe your contribution to my life. May God provide you with long-term health so that you can continue to teach. Happy Teachers’ Day!