Digital Life Certificate: Pensioners over the age of 80 may submit their life certificates at the Super Senior Citizen Life Certificate Submit in October. They have access to this facility as of October 1, 2023. Seniors 60 to 80 years of age will be allowed to submit their Life Certificate starting on November 1, 2023, however.
Video Chat Life Certificate Submission for Pensioners
You only have the option to submit a life certificate through video chat if your pension account is with State Bank of India (SBI Digital Life Certificate Submission).
The Simple Process for Your Digital Life Certificate
- To submit the digital life certificate if you have an SBI pension account, go to the pension service’s official website at pensionseva.sbi first.
- You must then choose the Video Call Life Certificate option.
- the account number for your SBI account after that.
- After that, an OTP will be sent to the account’s registered mobile number; enter it here.
- After that, click it after reading the terms and conditions.
- After that, select the Start Journey option.
- After that, select I am ready with PAN card from the menu.
- Give your smartphone camera axis permission after that.
- After that, SBI will call you on video, and you’ll need to enter the four-digit verification code.
- After that, he will have his picture taken and submit the digital life certificate via video call.
The Aadhaar Based Digital Life Certificate Submission service has been made available by the Central Government as of 10 November 2014 for the convenience of retirees. This allows retirees to submit a life certificate using an Aadhaar-based system at any bank, CSC centre, or government agency. Your pension account must be linked to Aadhaar in order to submit a Digital Life Certificate based on Aadhaar.