Baba Balaknath, a prominent figure and political leader, has tendered his resignation from the membership of the Lok Sabha. The resignation was submitted to Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla on Thursday, raising speculations about Baba Balaknath’s future political endeavors. Notably, his name has been actively discussed in the race for the post of Chief Minister in Rajasthan.
- Resignation from Lok Sabha: Baba Balaknath’s decision to resign from the Lok Sabha adds a new dimension to the political landscape, especially considering the ongoing discussions about the Chief Ministerial candidacy in Rajasthan.
- Speculations Intensify: The timing of Baba Balaknath’s resignation, coupled with the speculations surrounding his potential role in Rajasthan politics, has intensified political discussions and raised curiosity about his next political move.
- BJP MPs’ Resignations: This development follows the resignation of 10 BJP Members of Parliament (MPs) and ministers on Wednesday. The resignations were part of a strategic move, with several MPs, including Union ministers, stepping down after their victory in the assembly elections in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Telangana, and Chhattisgarh.
- BJP’s Electoral Strategy: The BJP had strategically fielded Union ministers and MPs in the assembly elections across states. Among the resigning MPs, 12 emerged victorious in the assembly polls, leading to their subsequent resignations from Parliament.
- Upcoming Political Meetings: Amidst the political developments, Diya Kumari had previously met JP Nadda, and today, former Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje is scheduled to meet with BJP leaders JP Nadda and Amit Shah. These meetings are expected to shed light on the party’s strategy and potential leadership choices in Rajasthan.
The unfolding events in the political landscape of Rajasthan and the resignations of key leaders set the stage for intriguing developments in the state’s political scenario.