Massive Fire Engulfs Mussoorie Hotel Due to Short Circuit; No Casualties Reported

A major fire broke out at the Sidus Rink hotel in Mussoorie, Uttarakhand, a popular tourist destination. The fire, believed to be caused by a short circuit, raged throughout the night, engulfing the hotel, which was undergoing renovation and was closed to guests.

Multiple fire engines were dispatched to the scene to combat the blaze. Officials worked tirelessly to extinguish the fire, which had caused significant damage to the property. Fortunately, there were no casualties reported, as the hotel was empty due to the ongoing renovation work.

Shankar Singh Bisht, the in-charge of Mussoorie police station, confirmed that two vehicles were completely destroyed in the fire. The renovation work was cited as the likely cause of the fire, and authorities are actively working to bring the situation under control.

The incident serves as a reminder of the importance of fire safety measures, especially during renovation projects, to prevent such accidents and protect lives and property.

Keep watching our YouTube Channel ‘DNP INDIA’. Also, please subscribe and follow us on FACEBOOKINSTAGRAMand TWITTER

Exit mobile version