Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2022: Just two days remain before the eagerly anticipated Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale begins. The sale will go live for everyone on Friday, September 23, 2022, but Prime Members will have early access to all of the offers starting at midnight today. There are, however, certain Kickstarter sales on products in a variety of categories, including electronics, mobile phones, big-appliances, cosmetics and beauty products, clothes, and accessories.
Therefore, if you haven’t yet added anything to your cart, do so now to take advantage of the sale and save a tonne on each buy. We’ve put together a list of some of the top offers and deals so you can pick the one that works best for you.
Best smartphone deals
• Offers on top-selling models in all price ranges are available, with discounts of up to 40% off on smartphones and accessories.
• Mobile accessories start at INR 49, and smartphones start at INR 5,489
• Customers can receive complimentary earbuds up to INR 1,290 on a few low-cost handsets from Mobile Dhamaka, as well as free screen replacement, for a total benefit package worth up to INR 1500.
• Devices from OnePlus at tempting rates – Bumper discounts of up to INR 11,000 and extra exchange deals of up to INR 10,000 on some products are available.
• Customers can now get free EMI for up to 9 months. Priced at INR 32,999 and INR 61,999, respectively (including additional savings of up to INR 6,000 with SBI bank cards), the OnePlus 10R 5G and OnePlus 10 Pro 5G will be made available.
•Xiaomi phones start at just 6,499 Indian rupees. The recently released Redmi 11 prime 5G costs INR 11,999 and has a 50MP AI Triple Camera and India’s first Helio G99. For INR 5849, consumers may purchase the Redmi A1, a brand-new device with a Mediatek Helio A22 processor, an 8MP dual camera, and a leather-textured exterior. During the Amazon Great Indian Festival, save up to 15% on the Redmi 9 Activ, Redmi 9A Sport, and Redmi Note 11 Series.
• The Samsung Galaxy M13, which has appealing features like a 50 MP triple camera, a 6000 mAh battery, an FHD+ display, and up to 12 GB of expandable RAM, is currently being offered for its lowest price ever of INR 8,499, which is a great value on Samsung smartphones. During this Great Indian Festival, the Samsung Galaxy M33 5G will be offered at a starting price of INR 11,999.
The Samsung Galaxy M53 will be available for INR 19,999 and include features like 5G, a sAmoled 120 Hz display, and a segment-best 108 MP camera. Get a 38% discount on the Samsung Galaxy S22, which has features like a Nightography camera and a snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset, for INR 52,999. savings on the premium Samsung S20 FE 5G, which will be offered at flat INR 26,999, discounted by 64%. Featuring a free 3-month Amazon Prime subscription, the recently released Samsung M32 Prime with a 64MP camera and FHD+ sAmoled 90Hz refresh display would cost INR 10,499 in India.
• During Prime Early Access, you will be able to purchase the iPhone 12 for Rs. 39,999. Bank promotions, coupons, and rebates from Amazon Pay are all included in the price. In addition to the aforementioned promotions, customers can now get Amazon Pay Rewards on an iPhone 12 worth INR 2,000.
• Electronic items such as TVs, washing machines, and other accessories will be available at a discount of 80%. Customer can avail up to 24 months of No Cost EMI. The discount of Rs.30000 is available on certain products with exchange.
In addition to these deals, holders of SBI credit and debit cards can get a 10% instant discount on a variety of items. Additionally, there are perks for exchanging electronics, mobile devices, and laptops so you can get rid of old technology and replace it with a new one.
Disclaimer: (This information is provided solely for informational purposes. It is important to note that investing in the market or a business idea involves market risks. Before investing money as an investor/ owner/ partner, always consult an expert. DNP News Network Private Limited never advises to invest money on stocks or any specific business idea. We will not be liable for any financial losses.)