Google Play Store: Google Play Store is the sole authorized and safe way to install apps on android devices. It’s the go to platform for any android users to install or update on all of their devices. Google Play Store also offers in-app purchases and subscriptions of various applications. Many of the users link their credit cards with the android app store to make smooth purchases on the platform. It is a very easy process to link a credit card, but it becomes quite tricky when you need to remove your credit card from the app store. If you are also facing the same dilemma, check out the step-by-step guide to remove your linked credit card from the Google Play Store.
Step-By-Step Guide to Remove Credit Card from Google Play Store
- Firstly, you need to open the Play Store on your Android device.
- At the second step, you need to tap on your profile picture or other initials in the upright corner.
- Next, you need to find “Payments and subscriptions”.
- Tap on Payments Methods.
- You will see all the credit cards linked with your Google account.
- Then, scroll to the bottom and click “More payment settings”.
- Check out for the credit cards which you want to remove and tap remove to delink the credit card.