Nothing OS Beta Update: London based smartphone manufacturer, Nothing has made available android 14 beta based Nothing OS 2.5 for Phone (2) users. Nothing Phone (2) users are eligible to download and install the beta android 14 update on their phone.
In order to install the beta updateon Nothing Phone (2) users need to register and enroll them into the beta program. If you are also interested about getting android 14 in your Phone (2). Checkout the steps below.
How To Register For Nothing OS 2.5 Beta
- Firstly users need to download and install Nothing OS version 2.0,3 on their Nothing Phone 2.
- Secondly, you need to install these APK(https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0376/5420/0459/files/NOS_Beta_Tool.apk?v=1697012536)
- Go to settings> System> update to Beta software
- Click “Check for new version” and follow the onscreen instruction to get started.
Points to Remember Before Installing The Beta Version
It is crucial to know that beta versions are the trial version of the forthcoming major update and these trial softwares may contain lots of bugs and issues that can significantly hamper your experience with the smartphone, so you are suggested to install the beta version at your own risk.
- Users are advised to get the backup of all your data before installing the trial update.
What To Do When You Don’t Like The Beta Version
As it’s a test software, it can come with some major bugs and issues which can hamper your overall experience of using the smartphone. In case if you want to get back to the stable version you need to follow under mentioned steps:
- Backup all your data as going back to stable version will clear all your data.
- Download the rollback package for Nothing OS 2.0.3 by going to settings>System>Update to Beta Version.
- Then tap on “Import file” and select the earlier installed package.