On Wednesday, once again a spurt in new cases of Coronavirus infection was registered in the country’s capital Delhi. In the last 24 hours, 7498 new cases were reported here, which is about 24 percent more than Tuesday. After the arrival of these new cases, the total number of infected people here has increased to 18,10,997. The corona infection rate has gone up to 10.59 percent, which was 10.55 percent a day ago. In the last 24 hours, 29 patients also died due to this deadly virus, taking the total number of dead to 25,710. During this, 11,164 patients were also discharged from hospitals after recovery and so far a total of 17,46,972 people have managed to beat Corona.
- 7498 cases in 24 hours, corona infection rate of 10.59 percent
- Number of active corona patients increased to 38,315
29 patients died in 24 hours, the total death toll from corona was 25,710
- 28,733 patients in home isolation, the rate of active corona patients is 2.11 percent
- Recovery rate 96.46 percent
- 7498 cases surfaced in 24 hours, total figure 18,10,997
11,164 patients discharged in 24 hours, total figure 17,46,972
- 70,804 tests done in 24 hours, total number of tests 3,46,47,550 (RTPCR test 56,737 antigen 14,067)
- Number of Containment Zones – 43,662
- Corona death rate – 1.42 percent
If we talk about the whole country, according to the data released by the Ministry of Health on Wednesday morning, there was a jump of 11.7 percent in COVID-19 cases in India in the last 24 hours. In the last 24 hours, 2,85,914 new corona cases were registered, taking the total number of infected to 40,085,116. In the last 24 hours, 2,99,073 people have been cured of Corona, so far 3,73,70,971 people have defeated Corona. The recovery rate in the country at present is 93.23%. In the last 24 hours, 665 deaths have been registered from Corona, with this the total number of dead has gone up to 491,127.