The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Monday released its manifesto for the upcoming Tamil Nadu assembly elections. The party has promised 50 lakh jobs and ration among other promises. Other promises include the implementation of the Anti-Cow slaughter Act. The BJP has stated in its election manifesto that there will be a ban on the movement of cows in Kerala and other states for beef.
During the release of the manifesto, Union Minister Nitin Gadkari said, “I am confident that the NDA will get a majority in Tamil Nadu.We will have a new government and Tamil Nadu will grow into a progressive state. “
In Tamil Nadu, the BJP has promised in its manifesto that if its party comes to power, it will create 50 lakh new jobs in the state.
Apart from this, BJP has said in its manifesto that a law will be brought against conversion.
- A law has also been promised to prevent cow slaughter.
- Through this law, smuggling of cows will be stopped not only in Tamil Nadu but also in other states like Kerala.
Apart from this, BJP has also promised liquor ban in Tamil Nadu.
- Promised to hand over control of Hindu temples to Hindu scholars and saints.
- The manifesto reads, “The administration of Hindu temples will be entrusted to a separate board consisting of Hindu scholars and saints.
The BJP has also mentioned that a strong anti-conversion law will be enacted by conversion or conversion by force or purchase.
- A key point is that it said that recommendations would be made to grant Indian citizenship to Sri Lankan Tamils living in refugee camps in Tamil Nadu.
- Fishermen’s assistance of Rs 6000 per year will be provided to the farmers.
- Tamil Nadu will be made ‘number 1 state’ in South India in Ease of Doing Business