Uttar Pradesh government is making many efforts to bring revolution in the field of education. Under these efforts, the UP government has started the free laptop scheme.
This scheme has been started by UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. Its purpose is to encourage the students of the state for education. With the help of UP government’s free laptop scheme, students will move forward with digital technology and will be able to make a mark in the country and society.
On August 19, 2021, it was announced by the Chief Minister that the state government would give the benefit of this scheme to the students of UG, PG, Diploma and Technical education of Uttar Pradesh.
Although no official announcement has been made by the government about giving laptops this year, but this year also it is expected to give the benefit of this scheme to the students.
Regarding this scheme, the Uttar Pradesh government had tweeted and informed that “The work of distribution of tablets and smartphones should go on smoothly. Now we have to provide digital devices to 02 crore youth in the next five years without any discrimination, the benefit of this scheme will be given to everyone.”
Benefits and features of this scheme
- Under this scheme, laptops will be given free of cost to the students of class 10th and 12th of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Through this scheme, education can be taken forward digitally.
- A budget of Rs 18 hundred crore has been fixed by the Uttar Pradesh government for the free laptop scheme.
- Students who want to take advantage of this scheme, they have to register themselves for this, which is completely free.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to those students, whose minimum marks will be 65 to 70 percent and above.
- Under this scheme, students doing technical courses like polytechnic and ITI have also been included.
- By getting a free laptop, students will also be encouraged to score good marks.
To take advantage of this scheme, apply like this
- First of all, students go to the official website of UP Free Laptop Scheme.
- After this you click on the link of “UP Free Laptop Scheme” given on the home page.
- Now you have to click on Apply Now.
- After this the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this form correctly.
- After this you upload the required documents and click on the submit button.