CAT 2022: The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore is going to conduct CAT 2022 on November 27, 2022. For this year’s CAT exam no significant changes have been made.
According to the CAT 2022 notification, the exam pattern will be there same as last year and the exam will be held in three sessions of 2 hours each on a single day and questions will be asked from three sections namely, Quantitative ability, Verbal ability and reading comprehension, and Data interpretation and logical reasoning.
Changes made in CAT 2022 exam this year is given below:
- The CAT registration fee has increased from Rs 1,100 to Rs 1,150 for SC/ ST category students and Rs 2,200 to Rs 2,300 for general category students .
- The number of CAT entrance test cities has been reduced to 150 this year
IIM CAT registration
The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore, will be conducting CAT 2022 and will release the application form on August 3, 2022, Eligible candidates can fill the application form till September 14. To fill out the form go to the official website- iimcat.ac.in. Refer to the steps given below.
- Go to the CAT 2022 official website.
- Fill in all the required details in the CAT exam registration form to generate CAT login credentials.
- Re-login and fill out the CAT exam form by entering the valid details.
- Upload requisite documents and pay the CAT exam fee
- Finally, submit the CAT 2022 application form and take a printout of it for future reference.