HPBOSE 12th Result 2023: On May 20, 2023, the Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (HPBOSE) released the HPBOSE 12th Result 2023 Term-2. This year, 79.74% of students were declared to have passed the HPBOSE Term 2 Exam, according to Education Board Secretary Vishal Sharma. Along with the names of the top scorers in the Science, Arts, and Commerce streams, the HP Board also released their percentages. In all three streams, female students placed first. The HPBOSE website, www.hpbose.org, now provides a link to the official HPBOSE 12th Result.
Overview of HPBOSE 12th Term 2 Exam Results 2023
A total of 1,05,369 students registered for the HPBOSE 12th Term 2 Exams, and 83,418 of them—or 79.74% of the total—were certified passable by the HPBOSE 12th Result 2023. The HP Board of Secondary Education has released the HPBOSE 12th Term 2 Result 2023 for students from all around the state who are enrolled in the Arts, Science, and Commerce Streams. Tarnija Sharma from the arts stream came in first with 97.4% of the vote, Ojaswini Upmanyu from the science stream came in first with 98.6% of the vote, and Vrinda Thakur from the commerce stream came in first with 98.4%. When the HPBOSE 12th Result is released, the students will require their Roll Numbers in order to access their HP Board 12th Result 2023 on the official webpage.
Must Read: Unveiling the Dark Secrets! Video Reveals Greater Noida Varsity Suicide-Murder Accused’s Turbulent Life
How to check result
- Visit the HPBOSE website, which is at www.hpbose.org.
- On the homepage, look at the area with the most recent announcements.
- Click “HP Board 12th result 2023” to continue.
- After entering the student’s roll number in the login window, a new page will open.
- To submit the search, click the search box.
- The screen displays the Online HPBOSE 12th Result 2023.
- Print or take a snapshot of the HPBOSE Class 12 Result 2023 and store it securely.
Must Read: Delhi Power Struggle Intensifies! Centre’s Ordinance on Services Adds Twist to Delhi Govt vs LG Battle
Keep watching our YouTube Channel ‘DNP INDIA’. Also, please subscribe and follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and TWITTER