IGNOU Registration 2022: Recently, the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) extended the deadline to September 9, 2022. The last date to re-register is September 9. Candidates can go to the official website – ignou.ac.in or ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. and re-register.
To fill out the registration form 2022
“Last date of fresh admission for the July 2022 Session has been further extended till September 9, 2022.” IGNOU tweeted.
How to fill IGNOU July 2022 registration form
Below are the detailed steps to fill the IGNOU registration form.
- Go to the IGNOU official website – ignou.ac.in or ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Click on the “Click here for registration” tab.
- Fill out the registration form and click on the submit button.
- Select the IGNOU programme (elective/optional) from the course list.
- Enter the verification details and press the ‘Next’ button.
- Pay the registration fees using net banking, credit card, debit card or UPI.
- Submit the application form and save it for future reference.