UPSC Admit card 2022: The UPSC admit card 2022 NDA 2 and CDS 2 exams have been released today by the Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who applied for the UPSC CDS and NDA 2022 examination will now be able to download the admit card from the official website – upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in.
Candidates can download the UPSC NDA 2 and CDS 2 admit cards by entering their registration ID or roll number and their Date of Birth. In the examination centre, candidates are required to carry their UPSC CDS and NDA 2 admit cards for verification.
Candidates must also carry their ID proofs like an Adhaar card, driving license, PAN card, or passport with their UPSC admit card 2022. The exam will be conducted on September 4, 2022.
Follow the steps down below to download UPSC CDS 2 and NDA 2 2022 admit card 2022
- Visit the UPSC official website – upsc.gov.in
- Find and click the UPSC CDS 2 or NDA 2 admit card link on the what’s new section.
- Select any of the options indicated by ‘Registration ID’ or ‘Roll Number’ on the screen.
- On the login page, enter the registration Id or roll number, and date of birth and enter the given captcha.
- Next, click the submit button
- On the next tab, the UPSC CDS or NDA admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the UPSC NDA or CDS 2 admit card pdf and take a printout for the exam