- Advertisement -
HomeNATIONWatch Video: TTE Gets Electrocuted Accidently at Kharagpur Railway Station

Watch Video: TTE Gets Electrocuted Accidently at Kharagpur Railway Station

An incident happened at Kharagpur Railway Station in West Bengal have shook everyone. The incident happened when two TTEs were talking, then the wire of the electric high tension line fell and he lost his life. In a similar train accident at Aligarh railway station, an iron rod passed through the neck of a passenger.

As per the reports, the wire was cut loose by a bird somehow and it came down on the victim’s head who was standing on the platform. Reportedly, the TTE suffered burn injuries but is out of danger and under treatment.

Viral video has been shared on Twitter by a railway official

This viral video has been shared on Twitter by a railway official named Ananth Rupangudi. Users have got goosebumps after watching this video of him. Firstly, in the video, two TTEs are seen talking to each other. After some time a high tension wire falls on the TTE. Due to which he gets a shock of strong current and he falls down from the platform.

In the video, railway employees are seen helping him and taking him to the hospital. While sharing the video, it has been told that at present TTE is out of danger and is being treated in the hospital. At the same time, the letter of an officer of Kharagpur squad is also going viral on social media. In which it is being said that TTE will be treated.

Also Read – International Indigenous day 2022: Everything You Need To Know

Keep watching our YouTube Channel ‘DNP INDIA’. Also, please subscribe and follow us on FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM, and TWITTER.

Enter Your Email To get daily Newsletter in your inbox

- Advertisement -

Latest Post

Latest News

- Advertisement -