HomePEOPLEKerala: 20-year old woman dies after eating Biryani ! Minister orders probe,...

Kerala: 20-year old woman dies after eating Biryani ! Minister orders probe, medical report state ‘food poisoning’

Kerala: A 20-year-old lady who had consumed a biriyani dish from a nearby hotel is said to have died on Saturday, January 7, from food poisoning. Anju Sreeparvathy, of Perumbala, close to Kasargod, was said to have eaten ‘kuzhi mandi’ on December 31 that she had ordered online from Romansia, a restaurant in Kasargod. She became ill after eating the dish, and has been receiving therapy ever since.

Also Read: Viral Video: Horrific ! Man thrashes woman with helmet on road for THIS shocking reason, watch video here

Kerala Police issues a statement

Police remarked, “A case has been registered after her parents filed the complaint. The woman died early Saturday morning.” Anju was receiving treatment at a private facility before being transferred to a different hospital in Mangaluru, Karnataka, where she passed away.

Veena George, the state’s health minister, launched an investigation into the occurrence in the interim. “The Food Safety Commissioner has been instructed to submit a report about the occurrence. The DMO is also investigating what happened and how the girl was treated “George spoke with journalists in Pathanamthitta.

According to the Food Safety and Standards Act, she stated, the licence of hotels that have been accused of causing food poisoning would be revoked (FSSA). Subimole YJ, the Kasaragod Food Safety Assistant Commissioner, did an examination of the Romansia restaurant in the meanwhile and discovered that it was clean and that its licence was valid. However, the authorities sealed it.

Also Read: Uttar Pradesh: Another Delhi like shocker ! Young boy dragged by car in Hardoi for a kilometre | Watch Video

Similar deaths in recent times

This week, a nurse from Kottayam Medical College reportedly passed away from eating food from a restaurant in Kozhikode. Tuesday, January 3, after reportedly displaying signs of food poisoning, Reshmi, age 33, passed away. She had eaten al faham and kuzhimanthi in a restaurant. Additionally, after consuming kuzhimanthi and al faham at the restaurant, more than 20 additional persons had illnesses. On December 29, at a baptism feast in the district of Pathanamthitta, over 100 individuals were ill from what is believed to be food poisoning.

Keep watching our YouTube Channel ‘DNP INDIA’. Also, please subscribe and follow us on FACEBOOKINSTAGRAMand TWITTER

Enter Your Email To get daily Newsletter in your inbox

- Advertisement -

Latest Post

Latest News

- Advertisement -