UPI Hacks: In 2022, India’s Central Bank, RBI announced that user can now link RuPay Credit Cards to the Unified Payment Interface. The move allowed users to make digital payments with their credit cards. Even though, this features is still limited to RuPay Credit Cards from selected banks in the country. User can avail several benefits by linking their credit cards with their UPI ID such as getting discounts and hefty offers on making digital payments with their UPI linked credit cards. On one hand, making payments with the credit cards is a faster way to make credit card payments than the conventional way to using credit cards.
On the other hand, it can be equally disadvantageous for you as credit card companies provide lucrative offers which can lead more impulse purchase eventually throwing you into a debt trap. You need to recognize you necessities to utilize this feature in a positive manner.
If you find this feature useful for you and want to link you credit card with your UPI account; Here’s a step-by-step guide for you.
Step-by-Step Guide to Link Credit Card with UPI
- First, you need to download BHIM UPI app on your smartphone.
- Signup with your mobile number or login into the app (If already having the account).
- Next, you need to Click on the “Bank accounts” option displaying on the top.
- Then, you need to select you credit card issuing bank.
- BHIM UPI app will show the list of all the eligible credit cards to be linked with the UPI.
- After selecting the card, now you need to enter all the necessary details to link your credit card.