Noida News: Noida is the source of good news. Double-decker buses will soon operate on 12 routes in Gautam Buddha Nagar as well. People will find work in this scenario, and passengers will gain as well. The list has been made public by the Uttar Pradesh Transport Department along with a plan in this regard.
Chief Secretary’s Vision
The plan released by the state’s chief secretary suggests operating double-decker buses on 12 routes in Gautam Buddha Nagar. This covers the roads that go via Greno and Noida. Dr. Anand Arya, a social worker residing in Dadri, has also been pressing for the operation of buses on routes at various times.
These are The Routes
- Noida-Dhanghola Canal-Kanarasi- Rabupura
- Noida-Pari Chowk – Rabupura Jhajhar – Ranhera
- Noida-Jewar Cut-Jahangirpur-Lodana
- Noida-Pari Chowk Canal Bilaspur Dankaur-Jhajhar
- Noida-Pari Chowk – Rabupura – Jewar Hamidpur-Jhuppa
- Noida-Pari Chowk – Rabupura Tirthali- Karauli- Govindgarh
- Noida-Kheda Mod-Takipur-Anwarpur Sudi
- Noida – Surajpur – Dadri Mahavad
- Noida-Dehra Jhal
- Noida-Surajpur-Luharli Cut
- Noida- Chhayansa
Awaiting Official Confirmation
As of yet, there is no official word on the operation of double decker buses. However, the government intends to offer first-rate transit options. As a result, the passengers will gain and jobless people will find employment.