Lucknow News: Agniveer, the recruiting authority, is set to commence a series of recruitment rallies across various districts of Uttar Pradesh, offering opportunities in a range of roles. The recruitment drive is scheduled to take place in several phases, providing prospects for both male and female candidates.
- RO (HQ) Lucknow:
- Date: November 16 to 24
- Posts: General Duty, Technical, Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Tradesman category
- Additional Info: More than 10,500 candidates from the districts under the recruitment office have passed the All India Common Written Entrance Examination and are eligible for the upcoming recruitment phase. Women Military Police recruitment is set for November 27 and 28.
- Agra Recruitment Rally:
- Date: December 4 to 13
- Posts: General Duty, Technical, Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Tradesman (10th and 8th pass)
- Additional Info: Over 12,600 candidates have qualified for the recruitment rally after successfully passing the written entrance examination.
- Recruitment in Amethi:
- Date: December 19 to 27
- Posts: Agniveer General Duty, Technical, Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Tradesman
- Additional Info: More than 9,850 candidates have been successful in the written examination for these positions.
- Gorakhpur Recruitment Rally:
- Date: January 2 to 12
- Posts: General Duty, Technical, Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Tradesman
- Additional Info: The recruitment rally will be organized in Gorakhpur and will encompass more than 12,000 candidates who have successfully passed the written examination.
These recruitment rallies offer a significant opportunity for individuals in Uttar Pradesh to join various roles within the Agniveer organization. Candidates who have qualified in the written entrance examination are encouraged to participate in the respective recruitment phases as per the scheduled dates.