- Advertisement -
HomeTECHFlipkart Logistics Scam: Duped in the pretext of getting a franchise in...

Flipkart Logistics Scam: Duped in the pretext of getting a franchise in Delhi, All details here

Flipkart Logistics Scam: On the premise of granting a franchise of Flipkart‘s logistics business, e-kart, a case of lakhs of fraud has surfaced in the Rohini area. The victim’s money was stolen by the con artist for a number of things. Even one of the suspects went to the location to confirm the office. The accused turned off their phones after receiving the money. The victim complained online after he realised he had been duped. A fraud case has been reported by Rohini Cyber Cell based on the victim’s statement. The cops are hard at work, using technical inquiries to identify the accused. Read on to know more.

Flipkart Logistics Scam: What happened?

The report indicates that Shahnawaz resides in Delhi’s Shaheed Bhagat Singh Nagar Karala with his family. Shahnawaz complained to the police and stated that he had previously gotten a call from an unknown number. He received a call from someone informing him that a tender had been released for the Rohini area of Delhi’s logistics service franchise of online retailer Flipkart. He was prompted to submit an application by the accused. He agreed when asked. Following this, the accused’s application form was completed and mailed. He then received a call from someone else. who requested that he open a bank account and deposit Rs 37,500 in exchange for the franchise.

After this, the accused allegedly resumed getting in touch with him on a regular basis. During this time, the accused informed him that the company would pay 60% of the cost to build his office and that he would be responsible for the remaining 40%. A bogus GST receipt for Rs 37,500 that he had previously supplied was also sent to him in addition to this. In an account labelled “office construction,” the accused put in Rs. 1.74 lakh. Since that time, the accused has not spoken to him. The police are currently identifying the accused based on the victim’s allegation.

How to stay safe?

  • You should be alert that you are being duped if someone requests money from you while you are filling out an application or urges you to click on an unidentified website. By clicking on an unexpected link, your device could become infected with a dangerous virus, or it could be hacked to clear your account.
  • Be cautious that you are being tricked if the candidate in front of you ever seeks details about your bank account. Never give out your bank account or OTP details to anyone.
  • Before applying for a career online, make sure to look into the company’s past.

Keep watching our YouTube Channel ‘DNP INDIA’. Also, please subscribe and follow us on FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM, and TWITTER

Enter Your Email To get daily Newsletter in your inbox

- Advertisement -

Latest Post

Latest News

- Advertisement -