Google Play Store: In today’s modern world, we often get busy in our regular hustle and bustle which can eventually lead to stress, mental health and anxiety issues. In this scenario, it becomes very important to keep mental health on track to pursue a balanced and peaceful life. Meditation is a great way that help you reduce stress, promote overall health and improve focus. But many people find it difficult to meditate without a guide, now you don’t need a guide for meditation. Check out these top 5 apps on the Google Play Store that can help you in meditation.
- Offers guided meditations on different topics which include anxiety, stress, sleep and focus.
- Calm has sleep stories to help you fall asleep.
- Relaxing music to help you live a stress-free life.
- Comes with social connect features to connect with other users to share progress.
- Headspace primarily focuses on mindfulness meditation.
- Provides guidance to beginners and experienced meditators to improve their experience.
- Offers a sleep program to help you improve sleep quality.
- Easy to access interface for the users.
- Completely free to use with some in-app purchases to unlock premium features.
- Boasts a vast library of guided meditation programs.
- A vast and supporting community for users support.
- Comes with a timer feature for a self-guided meditation experience.
Ten Percent Happier
- Ten Percent Happier is free to use with some in-app purchases on offer.
- Primarily focuses on tips for applying meditation in regular life.
- Offers high-quality guided meditations by Dan Harris.
- Provides users with a library of interviews with experts on happiness and mental health.
- Simple Habit is free-to-use with some in-app purchases to unlock premium features.
- Easy-to-access interface for people who are not tech-savvy.
- Recommends personalized suggestions to improve the meditation experience of the users.
- Simple Habit has short, guided meditation for busy people.