- Advertisement -
Home CURRENT AFFAIRS BUSINESS Top 5 stocks of the day: From NTPC to L&T, these stocks...

Top 5 stocks of the day: From NTPC to L&T, these stocks gained more than 1.87%, checkout other stocks here

NTPC, Coal India, BPCL, Tata Motors, and Larsen & Toubro are among the top Nifty gainers.

Top 5 stocks of the day

Top 5 stocks of the day: The Nifty’s top gainers includes NTPC, Coal India, BPCL, Tata Motors, and Larsen & Toubro, while its top losers are UPL, Eicher Motors, Apollo Hospitals, ITC, and UltraTech Cement. Capital goods, oil and gas, power, and real estate all had increases of 1.5 to 2 percent, while the pharma index fell by 0.3 percent.

Sensex and NSE Nifty50

At closing, the Nifty was up 93 points or 0.47 percent at 19,820, while the Sensex was up 333.35 points, or 0.50 percent, at 66,598.91. A total of 1959 shares rose, 1611 shares fell, and 120 shares remained unchanged. The BSE smallcap index increased by 0.4 percent and the midcap index increased by 0.9 percent. On September 8, the major Indian indices finished higher for the sixth day in a row, with the Nifty trading above 19,800.

Top 5 stocks of the day

Name of companies ChangeVolume
NTPC2.73%2,88,56,420
Coal India 2.65%4,18,55,413
BPCL2.06%51,72,065
Tata Motors 1.96%1,61,90,749
Larsen & Toubro1.88%36,38,510

Dollar fell, still headed for its longest weekly winning streak

Due to a strong run of U.S. economic statistics that has also called into doubt the end of the Federal Reserve’s aggressive rate-increase cycle, the dollar dropped on Friday but was still on track for its longest weekly gain streak in nine years. In the meantime, as it struggles with pressures from capital outflows and a widening yield gap with big countries, China’s onshore yuan fell to its lowest level since 2007.

The U.S. dollar index, which compares the value of the dollar to a basket of major currencies, was last down 0.1% at 104.93 but was still relatively close to the session’s six-month high of 105.15.

Disclaimer: (This information is provided solely for informational purposes. It is important to note that investing in the market or a business idea involves market risks. Before investing money as an investor/ owner/ partner, always consult an expert. DNP News Network Private Limited never advises to invest money on stocks or any specific business idea. We will not be liable for any financial losses.)

Also Read: Gold Rate Today: Price of yellow metal rises to the seventh heaven while silver halts. These are the prices from Delhi to Bangalore

Keep watching our YouTube Channel ‘DNP INDIA’. Also, please subscribe and follow us on FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM, and TWITTER

- Advertisement -
Exit mobile version