In the country’s capital Delhi, 12,587 new cases of corona have been reported in the last 24 hours. Actually, being a Sunday, the tests were very less, due to which so few cases were reported. However, there has been a slight increase in the positivity rate and it has been recorded at 27.99%. In Delhi, 24 patients have died due to corona infection in the last 24 hours and 25,387 people have died due to corona so far. The number of active corona patients in Delhi is 83,982.
Updates regarding new corona cases in Delhi…
12,527 cases in 24 hours, corona infection rate of 27.99 percent
The number of active corona patients was 83,982
24 patients died in 24 hours, the total death toll from corona was 25,387
- 68,275 patients in home isolation
- The rate of active corona patients is 4.87 percent
- Recovery rate 93.65 percent
- 12,527 cases surfaced in 24 hours, total figure 17,22,497
- 18,340 patients discharged in 24 hours, total figure 16,13,128
- 44,762 tests done in 24 hours, total number of tests 3,41,04,825 (RTPCR test 39,767 antigen 4995)
- Number of Containment Zones – 34,958
- Corona death rate – 1.47%
There has also been a slight decline in the cases of corona in the country. During the last 24 hours, 2,58,089 cases of corona have been reported in the country. There has been a decrease of 4 percent in daily cases compared to yesterday. Yesterday, 2,71,202 cases of corona were reported in the country. With this, the total number of Omicron cases in the country has increased to 8,209 in the last 24 hours. There has been an increase of 6.02 percent in Omicron’s cases compared to yesterday. Due to Corona, 385 deaths have also been registered in the last 24 hours.