Families in India are tea lovers, all drink tea at least once or twice daily. People in our country find excuses to enjoy a nice cup of hot and refreshing tea. A lot of reasons like rainfall, hunger, sleepiness may trigger your need to have tea. Along with refreshing the senses, tea also improves our health and increases our immunity.
Today, we will talk about a recipe for making a special type of tea, which will not only fulfill your need for tea but also improve your immunity against illness. Our need has a number of species which have immunity building properties. Honey and Cinnamon are among these spices. Drinking tea daily made out of these two ingredients will improve your health as well as your immunity. Let’s know about the benefits of Honey and Cinnamon.
Benefits of Honey and Cinnamon
The benefits of honey and cinnamon have been mentioned in Ayurveda. Both the things help in reducing inflammation and also help eliminate allergies. Along with these two things it also strengthens the immune.Drinking tea daily made out of these two ingredients will improve your health as well as your immunity.
Steps to make Cinnamon and Honey Tea:
1. Boil one cup of water in a pan.
2. Add a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon powder to the water and mix it.
3. Now boil this mixture for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add a teaspoon of honey to this mixture.
5. Drink it hot every morning on an empty stomach, just like tea.
6. If you like milk in your morning tea, garnish it with a sprinkle of cinnamon powder or a cinnamon stick before consuming it.
7. You are free to add basil leaves and black pepper to this tea to increase its immunity boosting benefits.
8. Ginger tea is also quite beneficial to your health,during the rainy season. You can also add ginger to your tea while preparing it.
9. You can also drink lemon tea to increase immunity.
10. Apart from this, you can also keep yourself fit by consuming green tea.