Google Play Store: If you are searching for interesting and playful entertainment that doesn’t require an Internet connection. We understand, that sometimes it becomes a difficult task to find such a game from a wide collection of games on the Android app store. Offline games are a great way to spend time while commuting or relaxing your mind. Check out the top 5 offline games on the Android app store below.
- Suitable for all age groups.
- Easy-to-use swipe and tap controls.
- Different types of missions and challenges.
- Players control a character who runs through a subway system.
- Various power-ups to boost the energy of the character.
Hungry Shark World
- Boasts over 20 playable sharks.
- Vibrant and attractive graphics.
- Experience thrilling and epic battles in the gameplay.
- Intuitive controls are designed for both touch and tilt gameplay.
- Game developers push updates frequently.
- Relaxing word puzzle game with various difficulty levels.
- Basic simple and intuitive gameplay.
- Offers daily challenges and bonuses to the players.
- Colorful graphics and sound effects.
- Various game modes for relaxation and casual play.
- Easy to play and offers intuitive gameplay.
- Various gaming modes including Classic Mode, Zen Mode and Event Mode.
- Offers different power-ups to enhance the gameplay.
- Developers push updates to improve the overall gaming experience.
- Attractive and colourful graphics.
- Provides an interactive environment filled with playful objects.
- Players can customise their characters according to them.
- Hilarious and unpredictable gameplay.
- Attractive graphics to keep you engaged in the gameplay for longer.
- Regular updates to improve gameplay.