Skincare Tips: As the festive season approaches, the demand for self-care and cosmetics is growing higher. Manicure and pedicure are a big part of this experience. Moreover, one does not need to go to the salon to achieve remarkable results. Manicure and pedicure can be done easily at home using these steps.
- Start off by taking warm water with a little bit of body wash/ soap and some salt. Other than this, you can also add rose water, essential oils, flowers and pebbles to the water.
- Soak your feet in that water for some time
- Take a soft brush and clean the led and feet, including the nails
- Gently cut the toenails and file them according to your preferred shape.
- Remove the feet from the water and wash it with cold water
- Put a lotion all over the leg and feet to seal in the moisture
- If you have nail tools, use them to remove the extra chipped skin along the nails
- Before putting on the nail polish, apply petroleum jelly on the sides of the nail to clean it easily
- Paint the nails with the colour of your choice
- Wipe off the spilt nail paint and seal it with a nice topcoat
- Take warm water in a bowl and add lemon juice, coconut oil and vitamin E to it
- Soak your hands in the water and keep it there for 5-15 minutes
- Clean the nails of both hands thoroughly by rubbing the nails on the other hand’s palm
- Cut the fingernails and shape them with a filer
- Clean the hands and apply moisturizer to it
- To clean nails, apply a thin layer of base coat on the nails
- On top of this, apply your favourite nail colour and let it dry
- once dried, apply a top coat to give it a shine and prevent chipping.
Disclaimer – This material, including advice, provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for a qualified medical opinion. Take the methods, and claims mentioned in this article as suggestions only; DNP India does not confirm or refute them. Consult a doctor before implementing any such suggestions/ treatment/medicine/diet.